Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Final 3 of 3 - Boy Babe's Birthday

This first picture is a beautiful doll Lola made for Bobbi for her birthday. Bobbi made the collage Lola'a holding. Are these girls talented or what? I could wander their house for hours and find oo's and ah's and "how did you make that?" And speaking of how - the stripes on the doll's skirt are glass rods, really. We're going to have to figure out how to have a two woman show.
And remember I told you they had great food? Not to mention the cake Laurie brought, delicious. Seeing food in their kitchen gave me the courage to walk into mine. I decided to make brocolli soup tonight. Yes, with the blender that doesn't like me. The blender pureed the ingredients very nicely, but until I wash it and hide it in the cabinet, I won't feel comfortable. Right now it's sitting on the kitchen counter by the sink plotting who knows what. But the soup was good. The garlic bread was soft and squishy. I put the knob on broil and put the bread on the first shelf in the oven. Butter dripped down making puddles on the oven floor? The bread already had the butter and garlic on it from the store. But most dripped off and down, nasty. I'm thinking the microwave is pretty much indifferent to all the strange vibes in the kitchen, but best not to ever let my guard down.































No comments: