Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boy Babe Birthday







































I'm off to a Barbaree Babe birthday affair. We are celebrating Boy Babe Vince's birthday.

I looked back on this blog to find I didn't post the last Barbaree Babe affair. We met at Carol's in December to wrap gifts for the family we adopted for Christmas. Carol spearheads our group in this endeavor. She sends out an email telling us the family members and we pick a child. Cynthia and I picked the 6 year old girl. The family was a single mom with 5 kids all under the age of 11. I know we made Christmas great, but what about the other 364 days of the year? I think, and I think the Babes agree with me, some birth control counseling or better, offer to pay for a patch that would last a couple of years to give this young and I mean young mother some breathing room.

I'll get off the soap box and let you enjoy pictures of these great Babes and of course Boy Babe.

No comments: