Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hot Flash Art Girls for Creative Art Center Fundraiser


Yesterday, the Hot Flash Art Girls congregated at the Creative Art Center to collaborate on a mosaic project for the fundraiser the Creative Art Center and CityArtCal are hosting at the CAC next Friday to benefit CAC.  

Picture flying mosiac tile chips and flinging tile set.  We were in the mosaic room at CAC along with some artists form the CityArtCal.  I'm sure we scared those girls.  I'm always amazed we accomplish incredible pieces with all the shenanigans going on to get them done.  For all our messiness we are fanatic cleaner uppers leaving the room cleaner than we found it.  We have a history about that.  Some things bring you closer together and our mosaic times together certainly make us a force to be reckoned with.

Juli and I grout the stand Wednesday.  I get extra points, because I hate to grout and the girls know it.  But I always learn new wonderful techniques when I hang out with Juli.

The fundraiser is June 6 at the CAC.  See you there.

Go to the CAC website for more information on the soiree.  

No comments: