Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Tip Day - HELP

I'm trying to find tips for next Tuesday and this is harder than I thought.  Please send me tips.  Anything, I don't care.  Stranger the better to keep my interest.

Here's one I was thinking of using next Tuesday and decided against it.  Bob has a dear friend from back in the old Six Flags days.  Bob has lifetime friends whom I inherited when I married him.  It was just understood Bob's friends were part of the deal.  

Bob's friend Bill lives with his wife and two daughters in a large old house Bob named Toad Hall the moment he saw it over 20 years ago.  Bill's wife never appreciated Bob's humor.  Bill decided to turn the 3rd (I told you it was a big house) floor into an exercise room.  Bill bought one of those machines where you hang upside down.  I asked him why and he said it would make him taller.  

You know I believe anything anyone tells me or I read so I seriously considered buying one of these inversion machine things.  All my friends talk about how we're shrinking - shoot I've always been the shrimp in the group.  

A few weeks later, Bob gets a phone call from Bill.  He's in the hospital, broke his neck.  Apparently the inversion machine broke while Bill was hanging upside down.  Bill was on the 3rd floor hollering and no one hears him.  Kind of interesting no one realizes he's missing for several hours, but we won't go into that.  

See, this could have been the perfect Tuesday Tip - How To Grow Taller Through The Magic of Machines.  But when machines turn against you it's over.  Bob had a Jaguar that hated me, but I'll save that for another blog.

So please, send tips for Tuesday Tip Day.  You could be the Tuesday Tip Day STAR!


No comments: