Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hot Flash Art Girl birthday party


Another Hot Flash Art Girls birthday party.  Happy Birthday Lynn.  I'm sure you're a year younger.  Sissy e-mailed us she was bringing a cake to glass class.  We were all talking about Lynn's sale and who bought what.  Of course she had to tell everyone how I put my foot in my mouth at the sale in the back yard.  Lynn's not bothered by my antics unless I'm yelling my faux pas around strangers during her sale.  She gave me looks that could have shot me off the ground and landed me in a tree for the rest of the sale, but you know me, steely glare went right over my head.  I stood there and yelled at her again.  Wish I could blame stuff like that on the heat, the non-rain or something.  But I'm so consistently Foot In Mouth.

Speaking of Lynn, Bob's going help me take her godson to the Blessing Of The Animals the neighborhood is sponsoring on Forest Hills Boulevard this evening at 7:00.  I'll get pictures even though you and I know BlackJack will be the cutest person there.  We'd take Miss Calico, but tonight when we're sleeping she'd take her revenge somehow.  She not the little traveler. 

No comments: