Friday, June 20, 2008

Shame Shame on Birdhouse Thief


Look at this face.  How could someone steal from this wonderful man?  

I went to Lynn's Estate Sale this morning and Vince was there.  Vince told me since the White Rock East Garden and Artisans Tour someone has been stealing the darling birdhouses he has nailed to the top of his back yard fence.  SHAME SHAME on you, birdhouse thief.  What is wrong with you and why don't you leave the country?  How dare you this to Vince?  I wish a group of us neighbors had been hiding when you did this shameful act and you'd have been the recipient of our wrath.  Shame shame on you.

Now in the back of my mind I'll be worried when I open my back yard for the White Rock Lake Artist's Studio Tour in October.  Thank you for ruining my day.  

No comments: