Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another East Dallas Art Garden


I was delivering a bottle tree I welded and passed by a yard on a corner.  I peeked in and saw this delightful little zen looking area.  I asked my customer about it when I delivered the tree.  She didn't know the neighbors, but walked over with me so we could look like we were casually talking while I snapped the picture.  This area seems to be really big on natural yards and these two pieces fit.  Not that a bottle tree wouldn't look great, too and keep those nasty evil spirits out of the house.  But did I remember to take a picture of the bottle tree after we placed it?  Nope.  Also welded a tree for the Paws In The City, Top Hat and Tails event tonight.  I put a lot of little rods on so she can hang around 150 cards on black velvet strings.  I painted the tree white so the cards will look great.  Hopefully people will be in a generous mood and buy all the cards.  Didn't get a picture of that tree either. 

No comments: