Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Garden Tour







The birdhouse is at the entrance to this adorable back yard garden on the Far East Dallas Garden Tour.  Look inside the big water pot and there are little goldfish inside.  This lady is on the White Rock Artists Tour.  Made we want to go home and repaint my studio a wild color for the tour this year.  Sorry I didn't think of that this spring when it was cooler.

The next garden Barb wanted me to see starts with the picture candle tree on the fence.  How do you suppose they made the branches?  I saw it in person and should have asked.  The homeowners were delightful and would have shared.  The table and chair are on a little platform jutting out over Ash Creek.  Picture a meal there early morning or evening.  Got to get a source on old oxygen tanks so I can make a bell like in the last picture. 

Enjoyed all the yards that I could see through the sweat dripping in my eyes.  Saturday was steaming.




No comments: