Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goodbye Ms. Stearns

Today at noon we attend Ms. Stearns memorial service. She lost her fight to cancer early Monday morning. Along with Debbie's Angel Army (girlfriends who were there for her) I will miss her terribly. While helping her these last few weeks I was working on this heart. I kept thinking how Debbie was twisting and fragmenting away from us. The heart seems to turn sideways with the metal and fragment down with the glass. Delbert gave me the most wonderful base. Working on the heart helped me work through my sorrow.

Now her heart is restored. God speed Dear Debra, and wings of angels take thee to thy rest. Love always, Lottie

2 comments:

DASBudgetBlogger said...

Oh, Lottie - we did not know! I am so sorry to hear Ms. Stearns passed away. She was always so happy. What a shame to lose someone so fun so young. We will be thinking of you and Bob. - Rich & Rebecca

Lottie Kate Minick said...

Thanks so much, Becky.