Sunday, September 26, 2010

White Rock East Garden & Artisans' Tour




Your hardworking WRLAST artists were busy busy at Artistic Gatherings this afternoon addressing the studio tour brochures, licking stamps and sending to your mailbox. Never the diligent one, I went for a moment to pick up brochures and take pictures of the hard workers. Cynthia called to say she'd pick me up, but wasn't going to clean up so she could go back home and to work. Perfect. Well, Cynthia's idea of not cleaned up and mine are two different things. I'm sure all those people were embarrassed to see me in my overalls with slag all over me. Also surprised Cynthia let me in her car. Well, not like they don't know me.
What a beautiful day to be outside welding today. And the BlackJack walk tonight was delightful. I've lived in Texas too long, I know we could still have a few 100 degree days. I'll just be enjoying days like today when they're here.
Once again, White Rock Lake Studio Artists' Tour, Saturday and Sunday, October 16 and 17 from 10:00 to 5:00 - FREE - don't miss it!
And of course there's that incredible sculpture show going on now at the State Fair of Texas. I'll have a photo album of all the pieces on my website in a few days. You can enjoy installation albums of the Friends of Lottie show and the Butterfly House installation on the website now.

No comments: