Thursday, September 30, 2010

State Fair of Texas/Seven sales in seven days






Seven sales in seven days!!!!!!!!! In the Friends of Lottie show: Betsy Doan and Katrina Doran. Butterfly House: Sandy Mackenzie, Tanya Lauderdale, Kate Schatz, Cynthia Daniel and Dan Dudley. I have some pictures. I don't know which of Katrina's flowers sold and I don't know which of Dan's pieces is Flower Lady - but ALL SOLD!
Here's the coolest part. Someone wanted to buy Tanya's piece. Said they'd come back with the money. Deadline passed and another visitor snapped it up with CASH! Is that story too cool for school? Tanya's on a roll and one of the most delightful people in the world. You go girl!
Don't miss Katrina on Good Morning Texas tomorrow.
And remember I have an album of all the sculptures ( I most sincerely hope) on the second page of my website: www.lottieminick.com
Please post State Fair sculpture pieces on the Friends of Lottie Sculpture Garden fan page.
And don't forget many of these wonderful artists are opening their studios for the White Rock Lake Artists' Studio Tour, Oct 16 and 15 (sat and sun) 10:00 to 6:00.

No comments: