Tuesday, October 21, 2008

White Rock Lake Artists Studio Tour - more pics





The first picture is of my rock fountain.  You can't tell from the picture, but I'm so impressed.  I made it 3 days before the tour and the water is still going.  Bart drilled a hole in a big rock I gave him, but I couldn't figure out how to use it.  Now I know I can make another fountain and use the rock Bart drilled the hole in.  Thank you Bart.  Second picture is of Lorie and people wandering around the back yard.  I'm pretending the back yard looks like there's a neat garden there.  Lorie kept rearranging my rock fountain (and the rest of the back yard).  She put in a little heart I'd cut out of a piece of granite in the rock fountain.  I thought it didn't look good there.  Next people who walked in commented favorably about the heart.  Of course!  Lorie and Ms. Stearns love that.  The two ladies in the last picture were so delightful and elegant.  They made me feel like all the hard work getting ready for the tour was worth it so they could come by and enjoy.  You just know they make people smile when they grace them with their presence.

No comments: