Friday, October 10, 2008

Juli's Totem


I went to visit Juli and Doug and see her vandalized totem.  So sad.  They are both trying to figure out the best way to fix it.  Talked to Lynn later and she had ideas.  Shouldn't have to fix it.  Bad things should not have happened to it.  Rebecca said we will have extra security for the sculptures during the weekend since it's Texas OU weekend at the State Fair.  Maybe they will extend the security.  Next post will have more totem pictures that are in good shape.  We must not let the bad guys win.

Juli and Doug showed me new baby goldfish in their fabulous pond who live peacefully with the koi.  They said I could have some.  Don't have a pond, but maybe a little container of some kind is in my future?  I could put out a little sign for the raccoons that's it's OK to visit in our back yard, but no fishing.

Check out moderndallas.com where many of the sculptures are featured.  Jeff came out and met Hardy and me and then put the pictures on his site.  What a good guy.  Hopefully an article to follow.

No comments: