Monday, October 13, 2008

Lots of State Fair pictures







Jeff from Modern Dallas posted a lot of pictures from the sculpture show at the State Fair, but not all.  Artists feelings were hurt and I was told about it and felt terrible.  I was so low I asked Wonderful Wonderful Jeff to please post all.  He's going to.  He saved me.  I know you can't please everyone all the time, but WOW I've had some missteps with this show.  Hopefully learned from it.  90% of the artists have been so happy with everything and they continue words of encouragement.  Guess 100% is too much to ask for.

Here's some new photos and I'll try to get more on tonight.  I have to get back outside.  Cleaning up the backyard and studio for this weekends White Rock Lake Artists Studio Tour.  

Any landscapers out there - consider these incredible pieces for your landscaped garden beds.


No comments: