Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Swells at the Creative Arts Center fundraiser







The Landscape Nazi drove me to AAA Stone yesterday. She worries about Mad Cow with me behind the wheel. I did my best to unload Mad Cow before the Creative Arts Center fundraiser at Mary Tomas Studio Gallery. It's OK, another opportunity to eat some more ibuprofin like M and M's.

The Swells enjoyed the fundraiser. Fabulous food, the gallery looked great, Stephen's band played - beautiful music, terrific singer. Kathleen looked so pretty I didn't recognize her and asked who she was. Diana sparkled, Tanya glowed and I forgot I'd been shoveling gravel just a few hours before.

Mary and Alberto - great hosts. Alberto kept reminding me to remind the Swells the gallery had art for sale. I tried to auction off some Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo shoes - and split the proceed between the shoe owner and CAC. I may over priced the Jimmy Choo single shoe at $25,000.

No comments: