Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pictures of the Landscape Nazi












Does this give you an idea of what the Landscape Nazi's making me do? Now I'm torn, do I want people to notice my back yard or the art in the yard during the White Rock Lake Artists' Studio Tour?

You know right after we walk BlackJack, Bob goes to his office to draw and I try to write my nightly articles for Examiner.com. Two episodes of Frasier come on from 11:00 to 12:00. I can write the articles in that time span, but then posting them to facebook, stumble upon, digg and twitter's a whole 'nother story. There's nothing on but QVC after Fraiser. I just like it as background noise. Then just now the lady stops with her mouth open. Oops! I walked into Bob's office and he has some movie on with stop action also. How am I suppose write with no QVC.

Hooray! She's baaaaaaack hawking some jewelry.

No comments: