Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vince photos from the Tour



I just found a photo of Vince and his party house.  Might be hard to recognize the party place since I've tried and tried and still it posts sideways.  At least Vince is upright.  Does he have a great smile or what?  Course with his yard, he has a lot to smile about.  When people at our garden said they had time for only one more garden, we sent them to Vince's.  He told me at the after tour party he couldn't believe the crowds.  His sister said there were still people coming well after 5:00.  You can visit his yard as many times as you like and every visit you'll find something unexpected and delightful.  

I have pond envy after seeing Vince's pond.  He named every one of his fish when the boys were filming him Saturday night.  I worry I'd have to remember the dead fish's names after killing a few while trying to learn how to keep a pond going.

If you're reading this and have some pictures you'd like to share, send them to me.  I could have taken pictures the entire tour and still missed some.

2 comments:

vinjaymon said...

Lottie,

Thanks for sending me this link and for all the kind words about my garden and smile :o)
The garden tour was an awesome experience, one that I will cherish forever. I met so many people and connected with alot that I will probably be friends with for a long time. I had several friends take pictures of my garden so I will send those to you when I get them. Thanks again

Happy Gardening,
Vince M
Dallas,TX

Lottie Kate Minick said...

Hi Vince,

I'm so new to blogging I just found this on the blog site meter. I'm so computer stupid.

Your garden was the absolute best. Your garden is your art. You make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. May I someday have a yard that looks just a touch like yours.

Send me those pictures. If the boys ever get the their film edited I'll send it to you or if I can't figure out how to do that, have you come over and see it on my computer.

Happy Gardening to you too

Lottie