Friday, May 30, 2008

Arboretum Sale - Jay Silber, Artist


Blacksmith, Jay Silber, sold one of his pieces featured in the TSA Arboretum Sculpture Show yesterday.  He called to see if he could take his pieces out early.  I said sure and when he explained why, I zoomed over.  Sure enough the lady was there with the check and Jay only took one of his pieces home.  I forgot my camera, but I'll bet if you to on his website, www.kestrelridgeforge.com there's pictures of his beautiful gazing ball forged piece.  I hope she places it where the sun will shine through the glass, it will have an entirely different look different times of the day.

I did have my camera in my purse last night for the TSA board meeting.  Jay had the check with him so I snapped a picture.  Bet you can't find that on his web site.

Congratulations, Jay!  

No comments: