Monday, May 19, 2008

2008 White Rock East Garden & Artisans Tour -photos

Here's four Barbaree Babes.   Cynthia, the newest Babe who is moving to Barbaree Street, me, Marty and Cathy.  We will always call Cynthia the new Babe, because I'm not giving up my special title of  "Babette".   Cynthia understands.

The filming Randall, Logan and Mitch worked on during the preview garden tour with Babe Lola as "Star of the Show" is all about the Babes and their adventures.  Mitch had a great idea for the show's name - Barbaree Beat.  Lola's already given me the go ahead for the name and she is the Star after all.  I'm hoping to post pieces of that film soon.  

Next picture, the lady in the orange outfit and orange hat.  She was "send central casting"  as the perfect garden tour attendee.  The hat and blouse matched perfectly and even in the heat her makeup was flawless and she was very pretty.  She should be the person called when you need to show guests in the garden.  Of course I didn't get her name or phone, so we will just have to hope she always attends and I have my camera ready.

No comments: