Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Randall's Music Garden, continued

Here's the second guitar for 

Randall's Music Garden

at the State Fair of Texas.  Slowly but surely in this horrible heat, I'm making progress.  As a note, these pieces will be in the walk through fountain on Grand Avenue by the Old Mill Restaurant.  Bob designed the fountain to have semi circle raised garden beds and soaring flagpoles with flags advertising the museums in Fair Park.  Bob's design and a tribute to our son and his music - works for me.  As I asked Rusty, "This is my fountain for as long as I'm putting art in the garden, right?"  He said, "Right."

Thank goodness for this little break in the weather.  I'll be making armatures for more pieces in the garden.  I'm afraid to look at the State Fair web site.  I know they have a count down to opening day down to the seconds.  I'll panic if I see it in print.

No comments: