Sunday, June 27, 2010

No Lottie was hurt in this cooking session


Finally I'm cooking something. Earrings. First I got inspired and really organized the glass in drawers and tubs Virginia gave me. Even labeled. Pretty smooth.

Cut the glass, grinded the glass, glued the glass and didn't get cut, ground down or high from sniffing. Not a burn mark on me while they are in the kiln. Now this is cooking I can do.

Speaking of Virginia, here's a sneak peak at something Virginia's doing that's very cool.

PegasiusArt.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post,

Flowering Pear

Lottie Kate Minick said...

Thanks LD David

Unknown said...

Lol- Ive heard of cooking cakes, pies and puddings but earrings? What a creative thing to do! I bet you could earn a lot of extra cash selling these at craft fairs.Id sure buy some:)