Monday, June 21, 2010

Lottie Logic #2

Remember the public service announcement about our toaster oven who had it in for me? I put it in the front yard and it was gone in a nano second. Hopefully the toaster will like the new owner and not spend it's time plotting against them.

I welded all morning. Pretty hot. Decided to come in and make Bob and me a smoothie. Simple one - frozen strawberries, blueberries and a couple of bananas. I'd taken the blender apart and put in the dishwashers, took it out sparkling clean.

Put the blender together, dropped in the ingredients, added soy milk and turned on.

Soy milk, strawberries, blueberries and bananas EVERYWHERE. Couldn't find the off button because of stuff in my eyes, so I hit a button that turned it on EXTREME.

Yes, I had the top on.

Finally pulled the plug and started cleaning up.

You know that little rubber ring on the bottom of the blender pitcher? Found it in the bottom of the dishwasher.

This is a very obvious scenario of the blender taking up the cause - GET LOTTIE. I can hear it laughing inside the dishwasher.

The Kitchen Wars continue. Well, it's actually on hold. You can't go in the kitchen right now. Feet stick to the floor.

No comments: