Thursday, April 16, 2009


Monday, Karen (star reporter) and I visited some of the gardens that will be featured on the White Rock East Garden & Artisans Tour, May 17th from 11:00 to 5:00. Got lucky and some homeowner's were home. We knocked on doors and when no answer snuck into some gardens. Karen's idea, of course. I would never sneak in someone's yard unless Karen was pushing me.

Here's Donna and Jeff on their swing. Their yard is amazing just from the last time I was there. Jeff's built a great new back gate. I'll have a picture of him with his gate soon. They've put in a bamboo water feature everyone's going to want, I do. Don't miss this yard, very zen.

We stopped by another garden and Susan was home across the street. Her garden should be on the tour, I'll campaign for her next year. Oh, and the vase on the column - well you'll have attend the White Rock East Garden & Artisan's Tour, May 17 from 11:00 to 5:00 to find it in person, same with these beautiful poppies. The pictures don't do justice to the poppies.

No comments: