Monday, May 3, 2010

Garden Tour and State Fair artists



Today the Discovery Garden's administrator at Fair Park, Melissa, gave me a tour of the Butterfly House and offered the facility for more places for sculptures during the State Fair of Texas. Several of our Garden Tour artists are also my State Fair artists. What a great time for you to get a preview of their work.

Look for sisters Elizabeth Bingham and Lynn Reagan, Cynthia Daniel, Andie Comini and our tour art czar Betsy Doan in the gardens during the tour. Me, too, if I can inspire my welder to get moving. I'll post which garden each artist will be showing in when we get closer to tour time.

Visit the White Rock Lake Garden & Artisans' Tour Sunday, May 23, from 11:00 to 5:00.

Check my web site: www.lottieminick.com for a big map of the gardens in the 3 neighborhoods.

No comments: