Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet Mayor Max and Mini Max



Our modem shot craps this weekend so I've spent the last two days on the phone with my personal friends from AT&T asking them to repeat what they just said. Why you ask? Because I want to hear it the same way they said it the first time and I didn't understand. They are the makers of migraines. But we are up and running for a while and I was able to get an article on Examiner.com profiling two very important tour characters, Mayor Max and his odd sidekick, Mini Max. Scroll to the end to meet Mini-Max. Read all about them:

http://www.examiner.com/x-15499-Dallas-Gardening-Humor-Examiner~y2010m5d17-Mayor-keyhead-Max-thanks-advertisers-and-sponsors

The Garden Tour is this Sunday, May 23 from 11:00 to 5:00 pm. I'll be in the 8516 San Leandro garden with Cynthia and Andie. Interrupt us, you know we will be talking and not paying attention, and say hi.

Go to my website for a map: www.lottieminick.com

No comments: