Thursday, December 25, 2008

More Christmas Party pictures






















































We start with the Osbornes and the Lyons. Carol looked great. I was with them the other day and she looks good by light of day, too. Next are Mel and Dana with me and Bob. They are coming over to cook spaghetti soon. Love when they do. They cook so much we freeze containers and Bob and I have great spaghetti once a week. Even I can't screw up boiling spaghetti. Dana's gained a little weight, thank goodness. She's been sick and lost too much weight, so we are so happy she's looking good and feeling better. Next Cissy and Juli. Met them a few days later for lunch with the Hot Flash Art Girls. Then Nick and Dawn. Dawn is one of the original RedHead Moms from Lakehill. We formed a club out of self defense. We named Dawn - the pretty Redhead. Dawn and I had a nice lunch and Stratos a few days later, too. Carol and Mike came with this delicious and beautiful fruit basket. Unfortunately, it was devoured during the party. I can't complain since I was one of the devour ees. Last Friday we took Carol and Mike to Patricios in Highland Park Village. Not only a Friday night, but a Friday before a holiday. Took an hour and a half to get a table. We ate outside in great weather with all those lighted trees, a fantasy land. Back to Patricios Tuesday night with James Randall. I always leave my card for Tim, one of the owners or managers, I don't know which. On the back of the card I beg for a Patricios in Casa Linda. Tuesday night was very busy, but the hostess told me Tim's no longer there and we will talk later. Who will I lobby now?

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

No comments: