Friday, December 12, 2008

Inernational Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions


Another picture from the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. First picture, Jerry, then my darling Pam (me between them) Ronnie and Marilyn. I hope I have more pictures of Pam and Ronnie. Pam is James Randall's Godmother and the architect of my wedding. Please, if not for her I'd never gotten Bob inside a chapel. But that's a story for another day.

Of course Pam and Ronnie flew in from NYC for our annual Christmas Party. Jerry and Marilyn live here in Dallas and didn't make it. Pam did most of the work (as usual) including buying the food, cooking the food, preparing everything and then she placed it around the party area like a professional. She's "a machine" like Ronnie says. Actually, she's just an amazing person and so loved by me, Bob and James Randall. Ronnie's our love, too.

While they were here, Pam told me to start thinking about putting some of our "non-essential" stuff on ebay or sell it somehow. We were sitting in the bar and could pick out 6 items just looking around the room. We started with my piano Mother bought me when I was 4 years old. I took lessons for about 200 years and never learned to play. James Randall had NO interest (guitars and more guitars for him) and the piano has sat in every house Bob and I've owned playing it's part as the giant paperweight it is. After the first of the year I'm going to find a good charity for it, or I'm going to take it apart and use what I can for a new welding project. Got to start letting go of some of this STUFF. There's a set of dishes I inherited from an aunt who couldn't stand me and vice versa. I also inherited her silverware. Made Mother keep that. I felt sure at some point the knives would get out of the cabinets and attack me when I let my guard down. The aunt's turning over in her grave that I outsmarted her.

No comments: