Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RAIN

Rain, we love it. This photo was taken two days ago. The glass beaker is double that amount now. Today is cloudy with a small chance of showers. Lots of clouds make it easier to drive to Fort Worth and spend the day with Mom. Ms. Stearns brought me two garbage bags of magazines from her office for the nursing home. Last week Mom and I read through the one Avon catalog left on the coffee table in the living room. These probably won't last, so I'm bring 6 this week and six each week after. Thanks, Debbie. Every little bit helps. This rain guage is like the cup holder I'm making for Jan. She's certainly been patient.

Don't miss my last article in examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/x-15499-Dallas-Gardening-Humor-Examiner~y2009m7d27-Waxachie-alive-with-dead-monuments

No comments: