Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flower of the week


I've decided to do a Flower of the week on Examiner.com. The first flower, Voodoo Lily, an unusually pretty, smelly, scary flower. Click and read.

Tonight Bob and I went to the Apple store so I could attend a workshop on websites, blogs and stuff. Bob shopped a bit while I tried to comprehend all that was going on. I'm not one to have much concentration, but screaming children in the store really helped. Do parents come with some kind of special hearing that they can't hear their little monster's scream? Or don't care that there might be people around who don't enjoy their little monster's scream? Oh, come on, we all feel this way especially when it's 100 degrees outside.

No shoes, no shirts, screaming kids - no service.

Get a grip parents.

No comments: