Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Christmas party pics #8

Yes, the Christmas party pictures continue. Aren't you delighted I didn't get snow pictures? These are great pictures. Everyone's having a good time and schmoozing.
I hope Christmas was delightful for you. We had another low, very low key Christmas. James Randall and I went to see Mom. One of those visits where she has no clue who he is, but Miss Southern Lady pretends and is very gracious. When she thinks he's not paying attention she whispers (several times) "Who's this nice young man?" I have her room covered with pictures of him age 10 and under. Mom and I both pretend he's still that kid. James Randall, a veteran of nursing homes after these last 4 years made a caustic comment, "I see the once a year visiting families are here in force." Yup.

www.octopusandocotpie.com is slow going, but check it from time to time to see what's going on.


No comments: