Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 Christmas party pics #3

More party pictures.

Today Bob and I went to see the new George Clooney movie ( I can't remember the name). We'd eaten before going, but I thought I'd get a bottle of water since I have a little tickle in my throat and didn't need a coughing fit in the middle of the movie.

The bottle was $3.75!!! The girl behind the counter apologized, she said, "Movie price water." I declined and she thought a minute and offered me a cup of tap water with ice - for free - how very nice.

We were one of the first to sit down, so I started counting people walking in with concessions. 8 cokes, 6 popcorns, 2 beers, 2 wines, one bottle of champagne, no candy and the theater ended up full. Imagine the money they could have made on concessions if they that anything half way affordable. Last time Delores and I went to the movies we snuck treats in. Guess I'll have to get a purse big enough for water bottles until my tickle unticks. Just remember the name of the movie, "Up In The Air" and it was cute.



No comments: