Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to the Garden Tour







Here's a few photos of people buying my art.  Some I didn't even know.  Jamie, you snuck out with the glass piece before I could get your picture.  

Alice and Betty with their new new earrings, Angie buying her second sculpture and others.  I made this lovely couple who bought two pieces kiss behind their pieces.  They could be my new lucky charms - buy a Lottie sculpture and get kissed.  

Wish the earring tree showed up better.  If anyone has empty Sky Vodka bottles, I'm your recycler.  I cut them into circles, fuse them down and they are the earrings for the tree.

Cynthia, I don't know why I don't have pictures on my camera of people buying your pieces?  We won't fire the camera person, she'll just do better.

Thank you, Arlene, for the metal for the cactus piece.

No comments: